- Khu vực: Châu Á
- Quốc gia: Singapore
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ, Tiến sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/03/2017
Bậc học: Nghiên cứu sinh
Ngành học: Các ngành nghiên tại trường
Scholarship Award: Fellowships will normally begin and end within the period from 1 June 2017 to 31 August 2018. Each fellowship will cover one roundtrip economy-class airfare from the fellow’s country of residence to NUS (or Stanford), continuing on to Stanford (or NUS), and returning from Stanford (or NUS) to the fellow’s country of residence, and will include a stipend of US$ 7500 per month during the fellowship period.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA and Singapore
Eligibility: Interested individuals with backgrounds or positions in the social sciences or humanities are encouraged to apply.
Nationality: Candidates may be of any nationality or seniority.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit the following six (6) items:
- A project statement (not exceeding three pages) that addresses the candidate’s research project’s central analytic question(s), explains its intellectual contribution to scholarship on Southeast Asia and describes the writing and research envisaged during the fellowship. The statement should also clearly state the specific research outcomes envisaged.
- A detailed schedule of the proposed fellowship period including dates of anticipated residence at NUS and at Stanford.
- A sample of published, English-language work by the candidate that is directly or indirectly related to the research project.
- The candidate’s full curriculum vitae including a list of publications.
- Full contact information, including email addresses, for three (3) academic referees who should be able, if asked, to evaluate the proposal and the candidate.
- Full contact information for the applicant including an email address.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/3/2017
Xem thêm thông tin tại đây