- Khu vực: Châu Á
- Quốc gia: Nhật Bản
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ, Tiến sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng toàn phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13/01/2017
Bậc học: Thạc sĩ, tiến sĩ,
Ngành học: Các ngành học tại trường
(1) Regularly enrolled students: Approximately 2,300,000 yen for the 1st year (apx. 1,800,000 from the 2nd year) which includes examination fees, enrollment fees, course fees (exempted), and the monthly stipend. Non-regular students (research students): for details on the amount, see page 4, Appendix: Monthly Benefits).
Monthly stipend: 100,000 yen. In addition to the monthly stipend, 220,000 yen (70,000 yen for research students) is paid in the month of enrollment with an additional 35,000 yen the following April and October (for details on the monthly stipend, see page 4, Appendix: Monthly Benefits) to cover the Fellowship recipient’s travel expenses (when coming to Japan and returning to their home country at the completion of their studies) and material’s fees for texts and miscellaneous expenses.
(2) Other: Students are eligible to live in the University dormitory during the benefit period.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- Applicants must be current or alumni students of universities that have concluded Inter-University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University. Students who are already enrolled at Hokkaido University can not apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be self-supporting, without other scholarships or fellowships when enrolling in Hokkaido University.
- Applicants must possess a GPA that is in the top 25% of their class or an equivalent level at their home university (Applicants who possess equivalent GPA levels must be certified by the president of their home university)
Nationality: International students can apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must possess an excellent academic record as well as a strong interest in Hokkaido University and Japanese culture.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit documents to their university. Each affiliated University must select one candidate, and send the required documents to Hokkaido University within the application period. Required documents
- A completed Application for Hokkaido University President’s Fellowship (Form 1). Before submitting the application, please make sure to contact your prospective advisor directly and consult with them concerning the topic and plan of your research.
- Consent letter written by your prospective supervisor (no set form).
- Official Transcripts. For a doctoral degree, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts must be submitted.
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor at your university (no set form).
- Official candidacy announcement from your university’s president to the President of Hokkaido University (no set form).
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13/01/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây