- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Hà Lan
- Bậc học: Sau đại học, Thạc sĩ
- Học bổng: Học bổng bán phần
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/02/2017
Bậc học: Thạc sĩ
Ngành học: Khoa học
Scholarship Award: The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) is a full scholarship of €25,000 (covering tuition and living expenses) for one academic year with the possibility of extension for a second year (for two-year Master’s programmes).
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: Candidates wishing to apply for an AES programme must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans. The scholarship office should be notified as soon as possible of any change in nationality, type of residence permit, and/or possible Studiefinanciering support throughout the academic year.
- Be (provisionally) admitted to a Master’s Programme of the Faculty of Science.
- On the basis of a completed questionnaire, the Coordinator will evaluate the candidate’s academic background. If the background is relevant, the Programme Coordinator will forward your application to the Exam Committee which makes the final decision. Read the full application procedure at the website of the Master’s programme of your choice.
Nationality: Students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an excellence scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree. They must be (provisionally) admitted to a Master’s Programme of the Faculty of Science.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must proof of English proficiency (IELS/TOEFL) :TOEFL (internet-based) – overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different components), IELTS (academic) – overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components).
How to Apply: Applicants have to apply for the Master’s programme of your choice via the regular online application form. Afterwards, the coordinators of the MSc Programmes decide which students qualify to apply for the scholarship. The International Team will contact those students with the request to write an AES letter of motivation (maximum 500 words) in which the student explains the reasons for choosing the specific Science Programme (broader context, relevance for future career), addressed to the International Team of the Faculty of Science. This letter should be accompanied with the other required application documents. Please note the letter may be sent by means of email to the International Team (master-science-at-uva.nl). The other documents, original certified and translated copies of your academic transcripts and secondary certificates must be sent as hard copies by post.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/02/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây