- Khu vực: Châu Âu
- Quốc gia: Hà Lan
- Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/02/2017
Bậc học: Sau đại hoc
Ngành học: Xem bên dưới
List of Subjects:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme at University of Twente.
- Scholarship has a a value of € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year (approximately 30 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, applicant should meet all the requirements below.
- Applicant’s programme starts in September 2017;
- For this application round, they have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2016;
Applicant have to include a motivation letter in their application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
What they have studied in the past;
What goal they want to reach through their study at UT;
How they plan to receive this goal;
Why they particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- Applicant comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- Applicant comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Applicant is not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- Applicant have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable);
- Applicant may already apply for a UTS even if they have to do a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, they must complete their pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements. UTS benefits and support are explicitly for Master’s programmes, not for pre-master programmes. Please note: If they intend to start their master’s programme in September 2017 and are required to follow a pre-master programme, the pre-master should start in February 2017 at the latest.
Nationality: Students of EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries (except Dutch) can apply for these University Twente Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must complete their pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS.
English Language Requirement: Applicants required General English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. In order to apply for this scholarship, applicant must already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/02/2017
Xem thêm thông tin tại đây